Registration Process as follow :
(1) The promoter is required to supply the requested company name together with two alternative names
(2) There must be a minimum of 3 promoters for a private limited company. Must have at least 3 persons signing together in order to prepare Memorandum and then register. Upon receiving the amount of shares, the director must register as the company within 3 months from the date of company’s meeting to establish the company.
(3) Every promoter manage to reserve and buy all the shares.
(4) When all the shares are reserved, the promoters must with out delay hold a general meeting of subscribers which shall be called the statutory meeting
(5) The appointment of the first directors and auditors and the fixing of their respectivepowers. No resolutions of the statutory meeting are valid unless passed by a majority including at least one half of the total number of subscribers entitled to vote, and representing at least one half of the total number of shares to such subscribers
(6) The directors shall the reupon cause the promoters and subscribers to pay forth with upon each share payable in money such amount, not less than twenty-five percen of the share’s value
(7) Regarding the submission for registration, the authorized director shall sign the name on the request and must submit to register within 3 months from the date of company statutory meeting. If not registered within the specified period, the company statutory meeting shall be void and if would like to register to establish the company, shall arrange the meeting for persons who reserve to buy the shares again. he director call the person who reserves to buy the shares to pay the shares according to the Civil and Commercial Code, section 1110, section 2 and such share’s price has already been paid
• Permission to bring in skilled personnel and experts into the Kingdom to work in investment promoted activities.
• Permission to own land
• Exemption of import duty on machinery
• Exemption of import duty on raw materials and parts for export purpose
In order to achieve the vision, the Board of Investment has set investment promotion policies as follows:
1. Promote investment that helps enhance national competitiveness by encouraging R&D, innovation, value creation in the agricultural, industrial and services sectors, SMEs, fair competition and inclusive growth
2. Promote activities that are environment-friendly, save energy or use alternative energy to drive balanced and sustainable growth
3. Promote clusters to create investment concentration in accordance with regional potential and strengthen value chains
4. Promote investment in border provinces in Southern Thailand to help develop the local economy, which will support efforts to enhance security in the area
5. Promote special economic development zones, especially in border areas, both inside and outside industrial estates, to create economic connectivity with neighboring countries and to prepare for entry into the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC)
6. Promote Thai overseas investment to enhance the competitiveness of Thai businesses and Thailand’s role in the global economy
The OBOI will inform the applicant in writing within 7 working days of the approval date, detailing the conditions, privileges and benefits granted. An application form for the promotion certificate will be attached, together with the notification of approval
Upon receipt of the OBOI letter approving the project, the applicant must reply by completing the form of promotion acceptance and sending it back to the OBOI within one month. If any changes or special conditions and privileges are sought, they should be requested at that time.
If the applicant is unable to reply within the stated time limit, a letter of clarification should be sent to the OBOI, which will consider extending the deadline by not more than one month at a time, up to a maximum of three times
In order to receive the investment promotion certificate, the applicant must set up the company within six months of accepting the approval, and submit all of the following documents to the OBOI:
Application form for promotion certificate
The memorandum of association
The certificate of business registration
A certificate stating the registered capital, a list of directors indicating those empowered to bind the company, and the address of the head office
A list of the shareholders and their nationalities
A document showing the transfer of funds from overseas, or a certificate of investment from overseas issued by the Bank of Thailand for foreign investors
A joint venture contract, licensing agreement, technical assistance contract and/or technology transfer contract (if any)
Form of utility and manpower requirements
To explore a company amortization machinery and raw materials finish. If completed you can cancel Investment Promotion Board and attach The Book details send to BOI.
Privileges under investment promotion schemes of Corporate Income Tax can’t extend the time period While the Privileges under investment promotion schemes Deduction or Duty exemption on machinery can be extend for 3 times(less than 1 year) and present the Privileges under investment promotion schemes exemption of import duty for raw materials produced for export can be extend 2 times per year for benefits of non-tax Can be used throughout until the company will be canceled or cancel projects.
Yes,You must request permission from BOI. Before using the form requested by closed the Company.(F PM ST 01-04)
The opening process are The project has an investment of at least a minimum amount to produce products or provide services Or service has been encouraging states. The process or process services establishments and Essence of the project has been approved for the promotion.
The operation is scheduled for the exact same day by holding the due date conditions or a date company request that the operation, Which will have to modify amount real investment. On the opening day Company is required apply for permission to operate with the latest financial statements certified auditors in recent years. On the opening day of the officers from BOI will be check the factory.
No, Date first income may occur before or after the operation time.
Applicants can submit the Form of Extension for Documents Submission to Issue the Promotion Certificate (F GA CT 04) which is allowed 3 times. no more than 4 months.
The company has been promote the must submit a report on the implementation of the following steps.
For the project has been promotional certificates already. But has not inform its operations. Company must submit the documents “confirmation of the implementation of the project. (F PM CO 07) in 6 months 1 and 2 years after receiving the Investment Promotion Certificate. In case of company extend the time operations Company must submit the documents “confirmation of the implementation of the project. in 3 and 4 year until ready to operations For project has been promotional certificates already and has inform its operations. Company must submit the documents “Report on the implementation of the company have been promoted (ตส 310) every year. Download from Website BOI <http://www.boi.go.th/thai/services/boi_forms.asp>
If a company can’t start operating based on schedule if company import machinery not yet completed company can be extend the time import machinery BOI approve the extend the period in submit the Investment Promotion Certificate less than 1 year ,Total no more than 3 times and operations has been extended for a further 6 months from the due date. Extend the time import machinery But in case to extend the time operations alone. The first time will extend for a period no more than 1 year.
Yes, the normal procedure would users get required to promote response has been promoted. (F OS CT 07) in 1 month after receiving notice of the resolutions. In case the applicants can not submit the Investment Promotion Certificate Acceptance Form (F GA CT 07-01) within the due date, the request form for Promotion Acceptance Expansion (F GA CT 01) can be submitted 3 times. The BOI will consider the 1st and 2nd extensions for promotion acceptance within 3 working days and the 3rd extension within 7 working days, counting from the date on which the BOI receives the extension request from the applicant.
Digital Economy Promotion Agency (Southern Region)
Address : 479 Phuket Road, Talad Yai, Muang, Phuket 83000
Phone : 0 76 37 9111, 08 1956 0951
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook : Phuketsmartcity